A train without tracks isn’t very effective.
It’s the same with church marketing.
Why do you need a church marketing plan?
- A written plan supports your church’s specific goals for outreach, ministry, and growth.
- It guides your efforts and helps you make informed decisions.
- A written plan will help you save money and be good stewards with church funds.
- It saves time. If it’s not in the approved plan, you don’t do it.
- A plan can be tweaked and adjusted slightly and easily as needs arise.
I have 15 years of professional communication experience in marketing, public relations, media, and recruitment. Let me help you brainstorm and develop an effective church marketing plan that will help you obey God’s commandments to love others, serve others, and share the Good News of the Gospel.