In a world where every business is battling for attention, it’s important that your church and your ministries rise above the commotion.
My name is Eric Eckert. I’ve spent the past 15 years in business and higher education, reaching audiences through marketing, journalism, public relations, media, teaching and recruitment.
That professional background, coupled with a lifetime in the church, helps me understand what works and doesn’t work in the church.
My wife, Corinn, and I developed Hands and Feet Marketing to share our expertise with churches, to help them rethink and refresh their approach to the marketing process.
I am available to speak to your church staff, Sunday School class, committee, or professional conference.
- Church Marketing on a Budget
- Identifying Your Audience
- Assessing Your Resources to Reach Your Audience
- Bad Church Marketing Practices
- The Power of the Word No
- Good Stewardship and Sticking to God’s Plan for Your Church
- Social Media
- Creating a Communications Strategy to Follow Up with Visitors
Other topics include:
- Writing for media
- Marketing strategies
- Communication plans and strategies
- Public relations
- Higher education marketing
- Higher education communications
Thank you for your interest in Hands and Feet Marketing. I’d enjoy the opportunity to speak to your group.
View my LinkedIn profile or request more information below.